www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/platinum – Capital One Platinum Credit Card Apply Online
Capital One Platinum Credit Card
The Platinum Credit Card from Capital One is offered to the consumers with average or building credit as an alternative to a secured card. With it, you can get access to a higher credit line with no annual fee as well as all other Capital One Cardmember benefits. In addition, you are provided with 24/7 Online Account Management Service to keep an eye on your Capital One Platinum Credit Card account and take advantage of other convenient features to manage it over the web from anywhere at any time across the world.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card Features & Benefits
By accessing a Capital One Platinum Credit Card, you will get to enjoy some of the best Capital One Credit Card features and benefits such as
- Make your first 5 monthly payments on time and become eligible for a higher credit line access
- Use CreditWise from Capital One, which is free and available to everyone irrespective of having a Capital One product or not, and get unlimited access to the credit score and tool to keep track your credit profile
- $0 Fraud Liability against unauthorized purchases when the card is lost or stolen
- No Annual Fee
- No Foreign Transaction fee for making purchases outside the US
- Transfer higher-rate balance onto a Capital One card
- Add an authorized user
- 24-hour Travel Assistance Service to get an emergency replacement card if it is lost or stolen
- Auto rental collision damage waiver on eligible vehicle rent and Travel accident insurance at no extra charge on buying the fare
- Additional warranty protection at no charge on eligible items
- Security Alerts Notification by text, email, and phone on suspicious account activity
- Virtual Card Number and Account Alerts from Eno, Capital One Assitance
- Card Lock in Capital One mobile app if it is lost, stolen or misplaced
- Set up personalized reminder via text or email
- Pay the bills and see monthly recurring transactions
- Manage your Platinum card account from Capital One Mobile App or Online Account Center
- 24/7 Customer Service and many more
Rates & Fees
- Purchase and Transfer APR: 26.99%
- Cash Advance APR: 26.99%
- Annual Fee: None
- Transaction Fee: None
- Cash Advance Fee: $10 or 3% of each amount
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $39
How to Apply for a Capital One Platinum Credit Card
If you are interested to get a Capital One Platinum Credit Card, you can apply for it online and receive an instant decision. The procedure is very simple and easy. To begin your application for a Capital One Platinum Mastercard,
- Visit www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/platinum
- Click on the green “Apply Now” button located almost middle of your screen
- Enter some of your Personal Information i.e. First Name, MI, Last Name, Date of Birth, and SSN
- Provide your citizenship information
- Enter the contact details i.e. Residential Address (No PO Box or CMRA), Suite or Apartment, Email Address, and Phone Number
- Select the type of your bank account and employment Status
- Input your Total Annual Income and Monthly Rent or Mortgage amount
- Select if you would like in blank checks to use for cash advance
- Check the agreement box and review the important disclosure before you hit the “Continue” button and submit your application.
Upon submission, you will be provided with a result in 60 seconds or less. But sometimes it takes time to gather additional information to make the decision. In that case, you will receive detailed information about your application within 7-10 days via email or mail.
If approved, you will receive your Capital One Platinum Credit Card along with your credit line, welcome materials by mail within 7 to 10 business days.
Apply with a Pre-Qualified Mail Offer
And if you are a recipient of Pre-Qualified customer for the Capital One Platinum Credit Card, you can respond to the mail offer with their exclusive reservation and access codes and complete the application. For that, have your invitation letter that you received in mail handy and take the following steps:
- Go to the site on your Mail Offer letter or access www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/get-my-card
- Enter the 16 digits Reservation Number and 6 digits Access Code in their specific fields on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Get Started” button to finish the application page.
Have problems to find the Reservation Number and Access Code on your pre-qualified offer? Look at the bottom of the invitation letter; the numbers usually printed together on the bottom of the page.
How to Check Capital One Pre-Qualified Credit Card Offers
Haven’t received any pre-screened offer from Capital One? You can submit an online form to see if you are pre-qualified for a card in less than a minute. No worry, it has no impact on your credit score.
The Pre-Qualification procedure can be initiated from the Capital One Platinum Credit Card webpage at www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/platinum by clicking the “See if you’re pre-qualified” button found under the Platinum Credit Card from Capital One. After you will be prompted to the designated page you have to submit the following information.
- First Name
- Middle Initials
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Residential Address
- Suite or Apt Number
- Zip Code
Select what card benefit is most important to you among Travel Rewards, Cash Back, and Low Interest. Tick the “NOT SURE YET” option if you have not decided any. Then rate your credit level from Excellent, Average and Rebuilding. Click the ‘i’ button to see the Credit Level Guideline and select the one right for you. Check the box stating you understand that this is not a credit card application and click the green “See Your Card Offers” button.
How to Create Capital One Platinum Credit Card Online Access
Once the application is approved and you got your new Platinum Credit Card from Capital One, you can register for the online access to pay your bills, view your balances and transactions, set alerts, monitor account activity and stay connected to your card account day or night at any time from anywhere. To establish your Capital One Online Access and create an Online Account for your Platinum Credit Card, you can
- Go to www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/platinum
- Click the “Sign In” link at the top right corner of the page.
- Entering the login portal, click on the “Set Up Online Access” link at the bottom of the ‘Sign-In’
- Enter your last name, Social Security Number/ITIN or Bank Account Number, and Date of Birth in their fields on the Capital One Enrollment page.
- Click the “Find Me” button to locate your identity and create the required login credentials for your Capital One Platinum Credit Card Online Account.
How to Sign in Capital One Platinum Credit Card Online Account
After you are enrolled for Capital One Online Access, you can sign in and access your Platinum Credit Card Account as well as access all the tools and options of the service available to you to manage your card account online. To log in to your Capital One Platinum Credit Card Online Account,
- Visit the official Capital One Platinum Credit Card webpage at www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/platinum
- Click on the “Sign In” button from the upper left
- Enter the username and password that you created during ‘Set Up Online Access’.
- Check the “Remember Me” box to store the info on the device you are using and help you quicken the login process from next time. (Avoid enabling the feature if you are on a public or shared device)
- Click the green “Sign In” button.
How to Recover Capital One Credit Card Online Account Login Info
Do not remember the sign-in information of your Capital One Online Access Account? If so, you can retrieve the Username or reset the Password and obtain your account access again. To start the recovery procedure, you will need to click the “Forgot Username or Password” link below the ‘Sign In’ button and enter some basic information such as
- Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Click on the “Find Me” button to verify your identity and complete the rest to view your username or change the password.
Also Read : How To Apply Menards Big card Online
Capital One Personal Credit Card General Customer Service Number: 1-877-383-4802
PO Box: 30279
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0279