www.chase.com – Chase United Explorer Credit Card Login Guide
Chase United Explorer MileagePlus Credit Card
Uniter Explorer MileagePlus Card from Chase offers the trippers to earn reward miles and save more in the air as well as on the ground and take advantage of all other cardmember and United travel benefits that make the travel easier and smart than ever. This personal travel credit card is a good for the regular flyer and traveler as they can enjoy multiple flexible award options and use their earned MileagePlus miles on United and also for other flights, car rentals, hotel booking, shopping for electronics, home goods, accessories from their favorite brands or retailers.
Plus Chase provides the Cardmember Convenience service to manage the Uniter Explorer MileagePlus Credit Card account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Through this Online Access, the cardholders can view their account activity, sign up for autopay, view reward details, set up account alerts, add authorized users, go paperless and many more.
Chase United Explorer MileagePlus Credit Card Features & Benefits
With a new Chase Uniter Explorer MileagePlus Card Credit, you can get a number of facilities and benefits to enjoy. Like you can
- Get endless award travel opportunities to earn and use MileagePlus miles on United and other member airlines in the Star Alliance with more than 18,000 daily departures serving over 13,000 destinations across the world.
- Earn up to 65,000 bonus miles- 40,000 miles for spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and an additional 25,000 miles after spending a total of $10,000 on purchases in the first 6 months.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, insight food, beverages, internet, and other charges; at restaurants; on hotel stays.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get Global Entry or TSA Precheck up to$100 as a statement credit every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee
- Receive 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages, and Wi-Fi onboard United-operated flights
- A savings of up to $120 per roundtrip with Free First Checked Bag for the primary cardholder with one companion on the same reservation
- Two United Club one-time passes each year for the anniversary over a $100 value
- Receive priority boarding by adding your MileagePlus number to your reservation and referring to your United boarding pass for the group number
- Complimentary guest privilege at luxury hotels and resorts and other perks at select locations
- Refer a friend and earn 10,000 miles for each person up to 50k per year
- Travel protection such as baggage delay insurance, lost luggage and trip delay reimbursement, trip cancellation or interruption insurance, auto rental collision damage waiver, etc.
- Purchase protection on new merchandise for 120 days up to $10,000 per claim and50k per year
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year
- Extended warranty protection and more
Rates & Fees
- Purchase APR: 17.99% to 24.99% based on your creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer APR: 17.99% to 24.99%
- Cash Advance APR: 26.49%
- Minimum Interest Charge: $0
- Annual Fee: $0 for the first year; after that $95
- Balance Transfer Fee: $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer
- Cash Advances Fee: $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction
- Late or Return Payment Fee: Up to $39
How to Apply for Chase United Explorer MileagePlus Credit Card Online
Both MileagePlus member and non-member can apply for a Chase Uniter Explorer MileagePlus Card. There are two ways for online application. You can either sign in to your Chase Online Account to apply and get a decision in seconds or apply as a guest providing full details. Applying with a Chase Online Access will be obviously faster than doing it as a guest. However, you can choose any of them for the application as your preference using the steps listed below.
- Go to Chase Uniter Explorer MileagePlus Card official webpage, creditcards.chase.com/travel-credit-cards/united-explorer
- If you have an account in chase.com click on the “Sign in to apply faster” button from the upper left-hand side of the page and log in to it with the username and password.
- Click the “Apply as a guest” button just below if you are a new customer.
- Enter some of your personal details i.e. first name, MI, last name, mailing address, city, state, zip, DOB, mother’s maiden name, SSN/ITIN,
- Provide your contact and financial information such as email address, type of residence, annual income, the primary source of income, and phone number.
- Enter your 8-character MileagePlus Account Number. If you do not have one, skip the field; you will automatically be enrolled upon approval.
- Review all the details, important disclosures and others regarding opening your Chase Uniter Explorer MileagePlus Credit Card Account carefully and submit.
How to Enroll In Chase Online & Access United Explorer MileagePlus Card Online
To access a United Explorer MileagePlus Credit Card, you must have a chase.com. If you approved and received your new Uniter Explorer MileagePlus Card by mail, you can enroll for Online Access and create a Chase Online Account to manage your credit card, as well as MileagePlus, account online anytime anywhere. To begin the Chase Online Enrollment process, you can
- Visit Uniter Explorer MileagePlus Card webpage creditcards.chase.com/travel-credit-cards/united-explorer and click on the “Sign in’ button at the top right corner.
- You can also go to www.chase.com
- Click on “Not Enrolled? Sign up now” link at bottom of the ‘Sign in’ tab to enter the Online Enrollment page.
- Select “Personal” as you have a credit card for online access enrollment
- Enter your Uniter Explorer MileagePlus Credit Card Number. (You may enter other Chase product number like checking, savings, other deposits, investment, debit card, auto loan, lease account, home lending account number if you have and link your Uniter Explorer MileagePlus account later)
- Enter your Social Security Number. No SSN, provide your Date of Birth.
- Create a Username between 8-32 characters including at least 1 letter, 1 number, and special characters
- Click the “Next” button to create a password.
Follow the instructions on the screen and complete the rest and set up your Chase Online Account to access your Uniter Explorer MileagePlus Credit Card online. Once established, you can do a lot of activities with your Chase Online Account like
- Activate your new Chase Card
- Pay bills and set up automatic payments with Online Bill Pay
- Send money quickly and conveniently
- Receive your Chase Credit Card Electronic Statement
- View past statements up to 7 years
- Check balances and transaction history
- View available credit line
- Add an authorized user to your card account
- Set Account alerts for various account activities and more
How to Log In Chase United Explorer MileagePlus Card Account Online
By logging in to your Chase Online Account, you can not only access your Uniter Explorer MileagePlus Credit Card but also all of your available account of Chase. To log in, have the required login credentials and your Chase Uniter Explorer MileagePlus Card handy and take some simple steps like
- Go to creditcards.chase.com/travel-credit-cards/united-explorer and click on the “Sign in’ button at the top right corner.
- Or, access www.chase.com and navigate at the ‘Welcome’ box at the upper right-hand side of the homepage to click the “Sign in” button.
- Enter the Username and Password in their respective fields.
- Check the “Remember me” box to store the login info in order to speed the future login process in the device you are using to log in.
- Have a token? Click the “Use token” link and enter it in the Token field.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
How to Recover Chase Online Account Login Info
The United Explorer MileagePlus Credit Cardholders, who have forgotten their Chase Online Account login credentials, can retrieve the Username and reset the Password and regain their Chase Online Access.
To initiate the recovery procedure, click the “Forgot username/password?” link below the “Sign in” button. Then choose one of the options among SSN, Tax ID Number, Authorized business user, and Pending application to verify your identity. Provide the other requested information according to your select option.
Click on the “Next” button. If you provided all the information correctly, your identity verification will be successfully completed and you will be instructed to find your User ID or reset a password.
Also Read : Capital One Platinum Credit Card Apply Online
Chase Credit Card Customer Service Number: 1-800-432-3117
For Uniter Explorer Card Protection Benefits Assistance Number: 1-888-880-5844
Mailing Address for General Correspondence:
P.O. Box 15298
Wilmington, DE 19850