www.sofi.com – How to Apply for SoFi Fixed Rate Loans
SoFi is a financial company that offers several financial services. They are known for personal loans and debt consolidations. They aim to simplify the customer’s financial life.
Whether it’s credit card debt, personal loans, or student loans, the SoFi makes it easy to consolidate the loans. SoFi loans allow you to save money on an interesting process. This loan service operates efficiently in online. It offers the most competitive rates in the industry to save thousands of borrowers.
SoFi also offers retirement investing, home loans, personal banking, small business loans, and much more. SoFi helps the customers to consolidate their accounts to solve their financial situations.
SoFi Promotional Offer
- They offer a fixed rated loan between 5.99% APR to 18.64% APR for their applicants.
- SoFi is the best choice for those who are paying more than 16% interest on their card debt.
- You can choose SoFi loans for consolidating personal loans, student loans, and much more into one simple payment plan.
- This loan can save thousands of dollars to its customers.
- It will take only 2 minutes to check your personalized rate.
- They do not charge any pre-payment fees, no origination fees, or late fees for this loan.
How to Apply for SoFi Fixed Rate Loans
If you recently received the SoFi confirmation code and the zip code via mail promotional offer, then you should check the rate. It is a very easy process to check the SoFi loan rates. You can follow these instructions below to check the SoFi loan rates:
- First, you have the official website of the SoFi.
- Or, you can just click on this link www.sofi.com, you will be redirected to the website.
- On the homepage, you will see the option to check the rate.
- There, provide the confirmation code which you have received via mail.
- Then, provide the zip code on the next field.
- After that, you need to click on the Find My Rate option.
- Checking your rate will not harm your credit score.
- You can follow further instructions to complete the application process.
SoFi Loans Highlights
Here are the main highlights of the SoFi loans:
- You will get to borrow $5,000 to 10,000 at a fixed rate, which is started from 5.99% APR.
- There are no prepayment penalties or any hidden fees for this loan.
- On additional SoFi loans, you will get a 0.125% rate discount for being a loyal SoFi member.
- SoFi is also known for the best customer support 7 days a week.
SoFi Loans Lowlights
There are some downsides of the SoFi services too:
- If you live in Nevada, then you cannot apply.
- If your credit score is 650 or less, then you are not eligible for the loan.
Read Also…. Best American Express Card of 2020
SoFi Customer Support
If you have any queries or facing any problems, then you can contact the SoFi at:
General: (855) 456-SOFI (7634)
Mon – Thu: 4 AM to 9 PM
Fri – Sun: 7 AM to 5 PM
Home Loans Support: (844) 763-4466
Mon – Fri: 6 AM to 6 PM
Money Support: (855) 456-7634
Mon – Thu: 4 AM to 9 PM
Fir – Sun: 4 AM to 5 PM
SoFi Lending Corp Personal Loans
PO Box 734297
Dallas, TX 75373-4297
P.O. Box 1022
Chesterfield, MO 63006-1022
So, if you recently receive the confirmation code with the zip code from the SoFi, then you should check the loan interest rates. You can check your interest rate online at their official website. You may face a few problems for the first time. So, you can simply follow the above-mentioned instructions to complete the process.