www.survey.subaru.com – Participate In Subaru Owners Survey
Subaru Owners Online Survey
Are you a Subaru owner and got a survey invitation? If so, you are offered to take the survey online sharing your feedback about the vehicle and the service you received from Subaru. If you respond to the Subaru Owners online survey, you will not need to complete and return the paper survey that you will be sent recently. The Survey is all about measuring the level of your satisfaction and taking the necessary steps for further improvement if needed. Hence, voice your opinion based on your genuine feeling while taking the survey and help Subaru provide you better services.
Subaru Owners Online Survey Rules & Requirements
In order to take part in the Subaru Owners Survey, you will need to fulfill the following requirements.
- Must be a Subaru vehicle owner
- Must have received an invitation by mail or email to partake in the survey.
- You need to save the survey invitation letter to get the unique ID code and other information that you need to enter the survey.
- Must not be an employee of Subaru or any of its associated companies or agencies or parent companies or subsidiaries and any of their immediate family members or a person involved in the survey program.
Subaru Owners Online Survey Steps
If you have the survey invite and fulfill all other requisites for the Subaru Owner Survey, you can do it over the internet using the steps provided below.
- To begin, visit the Subaru survey site on your invitation letter or access www.survey.subaru.com.
- Enter the Personal ID from your Subaru Owner Survey invitation sent to you by email or in the mail in the blank field in the middle of the page.
- Click on the “GO” button.
- Start answering the survey questions that you will be asked correctly as much as possible.
- Complete the survey and submit.
Note that, if you would not like to take the on-line survey, you can also fill out the paper survey that you have been sent along with the survey invitation and return it by post.
Also Read : Take My BK Experience Survey
Subaru is a Japanese automobile manufacturing company owned by Subaru Corporation, formerly known as Fuji Heavy Industries. Subaru of America started its journey in 1968 in the Delaware Valley. And the new headquarter is re-located in Camden, NJ since 2018. The company is known for its boxer engine and all-wheel-drive layout and also offers the passenger cars, drive train engine, various sports cars and more. In Japanese, Subaru stands for the Pleiades or the Seven Sister.
Subaru US Customer Service Number: 1-800-782-2783
Subaru US Writing Address
Subaru of America, Inc.
One Subaru Drive
P.O. Box 9103
Camden, NJ 08101
Attn: Customer/Retailer Service