How to Login To Your UnitedHealthcare Provider Portal Account
In this article you can find steps to the UHC Provider Login. We have also offered information on account recovery, how to sign up for a new UHC Provider account, enroll at the mobile app and frequently asked questions.
You can log into your UHC Provider account at their website or download the mobile application. For signing in you need to have an active provider account, remember credentials and check your web connection.
UHC Provider Account Overview
UHC Provider is an online login portal for the United Health Care professionals. If you are a medical staff at the United Health Care then you get access to its provider website. It has been developed by the health care company so that the medical staff can find their employment information. Once logged in you can view payroll information, check work schedule, list of holidays, view care plans and get a digital copy of the member ID card, claims and payments and referrals.
United Healthcare is an insurance and health care company that offers individual & family, Medicare-Medicaid health insurance plans and more. It has its headquarters located in Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States and is the largest health care company in terms of revenue.
How to Log into UHC Provider Account
- Visit the official website of the UHC Provider Login. www.uhcprovider.com
- Look towards the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button there then once again click sign in link on the section that appears on the screen.
- You will be directed to the main login screen.
- Type in your One Healthcare ID or email address and Password in the blank spaces.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button below and you will be logged in.
Recover Your UHC Provider Login Id
- In case you aren’t able to recall your user id you need to visit the login webpage. onehealthcareid.com
- As the website opens you find a login section at the middle.
- Below the sign in section there is a link reading ‘Forgot One Healthcare ID’.
- Click on it and the user id reset section loads.
- There you need to provide the email address linked to your account.
- Tap on ‘Next’ button and the system will help you retrieve your user id.
Recover Your UHC Provider Login Password
- For password reset one needs to visit the UHC Login webpage. identity.onehealthcareid.com
- Once the website opens you see a login section at the centre.
- Below the login widget there is a link reading ‘Forgot Password’.
- Click on it and a password reset website opens.
- Enter email address or One Healthcare ID in the blank space there.
- Tap ‘Next’ button then follow on-screen prompts to reset your password.
How to Create UHC Provider Account
- To create a One Healthcare ID you should go to the login website. identity.onehealthcareid.com
- At the right of the login section there is a link reading ‘Create One Healthcare ID’.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the registration page.
- Provide the following information in the respective spaces there:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Create One Healthcare ID
- Create password
- Type password again
- Click on ‘I Agree’ button and you will be able to create your One Healthcare ID.
United Healthcare Mobile Application
You can sign into your UHC Provider account using the mobile application of United Healthcare. With access to the United Healthcare app you will be able to access your account with ease. There are plenty of features you can use once logged in. Here is the download URLs of the mobile application of United Healthcare.
UHC Provider Account Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official website of the UHC Provider?
To sign in without hassle you need to have access to the official website of UHC Provider. The official website can be reached out at www.uhcprovider.com.
How can I contact UHC Provider help desk?
If you are not UHC member then you need to call 1-888-638-6613. If you are a provider then you need to call on 1-877-842-3210.
What is the UHC Provider Portal?
The UHC Provider website is developed for the heath care staff at the United Healthcare. By signing into your account you can view your claims, access a well-established healthcare network and even more.
What can I do if I am having trouble logging in?
If you are unable to sign into your account you need to check a few things. The user should check whether the user id and password is correct, check your internet connection or verify the login URL. If you are still not able to log in then you need to call the support desk on 1-877-842-3210.
We hope you found answers to all the queries that were related to the UHC provider account. If you require further assistance you can get in touch with us through the comments section below. This was all we could offer on the UHC Provider portal.