If you are thinking of applying for a Verizon Visa Card, then this article is for you. In this article, you will get step-by-step instructions to apply for the Verizon Credit Card. We will also try to include all the other details related to this article, such as account registration, Verizon Credit Card Login, password reset, and bill payment guide. So, please keep reading this article till the end to learn more about the Verizon Credit Card.
About Verizon Visa Card
If you are a current or prospective customer of Verizon Wireless, then you should read this article, mainly if you want to save on your monthly wireless bill. The Verizon Visa Card is now available to Verizon Wireless customers, then can earn Verizon dollars that can be used for Verizon purchases, travel, gift cards to their favourite stores, or even put toward their wireless bill.
The Verizon Visa Card is issued by Synchrony Bark and helps you to earn rewards. You can use those earned rewards to offset the cost of wireless services and towards the purchase of a phone or other Verizon merchandise.
Benefits of Verizon Credit Card
You will get these following benefits with your Verizon Visa Card:
- When you open the card account, you will get up to $100 in statement credit, which will be applied to your credit card bill, when you make a purchase with this credit card in the first 90 days of your account opening.
- Use this card anywhere Visa Card is accepted to earn Verizon Dollars to redeem rewards. You will receive 4% on gas and grocery purchases, 3% on dining, 2% on Verizon, and 1% on all the other purchases.
How to Apply for Verizon Visa Card
It is quite easy to apply for a Verizon Credit Card. If you have a Verizon account, then you have to follow these simple instructions as mentioned below:
- You need to visit this link verizon.com/verizonvisacard.
- There, on that page, you need to select the “Apply Now” option for the next step.
- Then, from the pop-up screen, you need to select the “Get Started” option.
- You have to log in to your Verizon account to proceed with the application procedure.
How to Register for Verizon Credit Card Online Access
To manage your Verizon Visa Card, you must have to register for a credit card online account access. You need to follow these easy-to-follow instructions to register for the credit card online account access:
- You have to visit this link verizonvisacard.syf.com.
- There, right under the login field, you just need to select the “Register” option for the next step.
- You have to provide your account number and billing zip code in the given fields.
- After providing the requested details, you need to select the “Continue” button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the registration for online account access.
How to Access the Verizon Credit Card Login Portal
To pay your credit card bill or check the account statement, you have to log in to your Verizon Credit Card Login portal. If you already have a registered account, then you need to follow this simple step-by-step procedure mentioned below:
- You need to visit this link verizonvisacard.syf.com
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the Verizon Credit Card Login
- There, on the given fields, you have to input your registered User ID and Password. Your User ID is case-sensitive and may differ from your Verizon User ID.
- If you like to save your User ID on that particular device, you have to check the box, “Remember User ID”.
- After providing your registered login credentials, you need to select the “Secure Login” button.
- If you have provided the correct login credentials, then you will be logged in to your credit card account.
Reset the Password of the Verizon Credit Card Login Portal
Please be sure to remember the password of your Verizon Credit Card Login portal. But, if you forgot or lost the password of your credit card account, then you have to follow these easy-to-follow instructions as mentioned below:
- You need to visit this link verizonvisacard.syf.com
- There, right under the login field, you just need to select the “Password” option for the next step.
- You have to provide your registered User ID and Zip Code in the given spaces.
- After entering all the requested details, you just need to select the “Continue” button.
- From there, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to reset the password of your Verizon Credit Card Login
How to Make the Verizon Credit Card Payment
If you want to make the payment for your Verizon Credit Card, then you can follow any of these payment methods below:
If want to make the payment through the online payment service, then you must have a registered account. You can easily pay for your credit card bill through the Verizon Credit Card Login page. Once you logged in to your credit card account, you can easily make the payment for your credit card bill.
If you want to skip the login or registration, then you can use the guest payment service to make the payment. You have to follow these simple and easy steps mentioned below to pay for your Verizon Visa Card bill:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link verizonvisacard.syf.com
- There, from the top of the homepage, you need to select the “Pay as Guest” option.
- You have to provide your Card Number, the Last 4 Digits of your SSN, and your Zip Code on the given fields.
- After entering all the requested details, you just need to select the “Continue” button to proceed with the further steps.
Pay by Mail
You also have the option to send your Verizon Credit Card Payment through the mail service. You can send your payment in the form of a money order or personal check to Synchrony. But, make sure to include your account number on your payment stub and send it to this address below:
PO BOX 669808
Dallas, TX 75266-0752
Verizon Credit Card Customer Service
For more information related to the Verizon Visa Card, you can reach out to the customer service department for help.
Contact by Phone:
Verizon Visa: 1-866-313-9396
Verizon Signature Visa: 1-866-850-6188
Contact by Mail:
PO Box 71735
Philadelphia, PA 19176-1735
Contact by Fax:
General Correspondence: 1-866-433-6076
FAQs about Verizon Credit Card
Q: Am I eligible for the Verizon Visa Card?
A: You have to be a Verizon Wireless customer who is the Account Owner and must have 12 phone lines maximum on your wireless account to be eligible to apply for Verizon credit card.
Q: How do I earn Verizon Dollars with my Verizon Visa Card?
A: If you get approval for the Verizon Visa Card, then you can start earning rewards on every qualifying purchase as part of the Verizon Visa Card Rewards program.
When you approved the card, you can earn a percentage of the purchase in Verizon Dollars:
- 4% on grocery store and gas purchases
- 3% on dining purchases, including takeout and delivery
- 2% on Verizon purchases
- 1% on all the other purchases, where Visa Cards are accepted
Q: When do my Verizon Dollars expire?
A: There is no expiration date on Verizon Dollars.
Q: How can I pay my Verizon Fios bill with Verizon Dollars?
A: If you are a Fios customer, then make sure that you have enrolled in the Mobile + Home Discount program to access the Verizon Up Rewards Center and to apply earned Verizon Dollars to the Verizon Fios service bill. You can pay for your Verizon Fios bill with Verizon Dollars in the My Fios app. You have to choose the Bill option and then select the Pay Bill.
So, that is all for this article related to the Verizon Visa Card. In this article, we have tried to mention the step-by-step instructions to apply for the Verizon Credit Card. We have also tried to include the account registration, Verizon Credit Card Login steps, and bill payment guide. We believe the above-mentioned details are beneficial for you and it helped you a lot to apply for this credit card. For more queries, regarding the Verizon Credit Card, contact the customer service department for help.