If you are thinking of applying for the eBay Mastercard, then this article is for you. You can easily apply for this card at www.ebay.com/creditcard. Through this article, we will try to provide you the step-by-step instructions to apply for the eBay Credit Card. Here, you will also get detailed information on eBay Credit Card Login, password reset, and all the bill payment options. For more information on this card, keep reading this article till the end.
About eBay Mastercard
The eBay Mastercard credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank, through which you can earn and redeem dedicated points at the online marketplace. The reward redemption options of the eBay Mastercard are restrictive, but if you spend heavily on the website might find this card’s rewards rate very interesting.
About eBay Mastercard Benefits
These following benefits that you will get through this credit card:
- You will receive 5x rewards points for the rest of the year after spending $1,000 on eBay in the calendar year.
- You will get 3x points for every dollar you spend up to $1,000 on eBay in a calendar year
- Get 2x rewards points for every dollar you spend on restaurants, gas, and groceries.
- Receive 1x point for every dollar you spend on all the other purchases.
How to Apply for eBay Mastercard
To apply for the eBay Mastercard, you must have an eBay account. You can earn points on eBay as you shop with this credit card with zero annual fees. If you are a current eBay Extras Mastercard cardholder, then you are not eligible for the new eBay Mastercard.
- You have to visit this link www.ebay.com/creditcard.
- From that page, you have to select the “Apply Now” option for the next step.
- Then, you have to log in to your eBay account with the registered login credentials.
- From there, simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the eBay Mastercard Application process.
How to Register for eBay Credit Card Online Account Access
In order to manage your eBay Mastercard, you must have a registered online account access. Once you complete the account registration, you will receive the eBay Credit Card Login credentials. Follow these steps to register:
- You have to visit this link ebaymastercard.syf.com.
- There, right under the Secure Login button, select the “Register” button.
- You need to provide your Account Number and ZIP Code in the given fields.
- After providing the requested details, simply select the “Continue” button for the next step.
- From there, simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the account registration.
How to Access the eBay Credit Card Login Portal
To activate your card, check your balance, add an authorized user, make a payment, and sign up for a paperless statement, you have to access the eBay Credit Card Login portal. You need to follow these easy-to-follow instructions below to access your eBay Mastercard account:
- You need to visit this link ebaymastercard.syf.com
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the eBay Credit Card Login
- There, on the given fields, you have to input your registered User ID and Password.
- To save your User ID on that particular device, select the “Remember User ID” box.
- After providing your registered login credentials on the given spaces, you just need to select the “Secure Login” option.
- If you have provided the correct login credentials, then you will be logged in to your eBay Mastercard
How to Reset the Password eBay Credit Card Login Portal
By any chance, if you forgot the password of your eBay Credit Card Login portal, then reset it by following these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit this link ebaymastercard.syf.com
- There, right under the Secure Login button, you have to select the “Password” option
- You have to input your registered User ID and ZIP Code on the given fields.
- After that, you just need to select the “Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
How to Activate the eBay Mastercard
After you receive your eBay Mastercard, you must have to activate it. You can call on the number, located on the back of your card to activate it. But, if you want to activate your eBay Credit Card online, then you have to follow the instructions below:
- Login to your eBay Credit Card Login portal at ebaymastercard.syf.com
- Then, click on the “Services” and then select the “Activate Card” option.
- You have to provide your card number and 3-digit security code, then select the Activate button.
How to Make the eBay Credit Card Payment
These are the following options available to pay for your eBay Mastercard bill:
To make the payment for your eBay Mastercard bill, you must have registered online account access. To make the payment for your credit card bill, you have to visit ebaymastercard.syf.com. There, you have to log in to your eBay Credit Card Login portal with the registered credentials. Once you logged in to your account, you can easily make the eBay Credit Card Payment.
You also have the option to make the payment for your credit card bill by phone. You have to call on the toll-free number on the back of your eBay Mastercard. After calling on that number, simply follow the on-call instructions to complete the credit card bill payment.
You also have the option to pay for your credit card bill through the mail service. You have to use the payment address provided on your billing statement to send your payment stub. Please be sure to include the account number on your cheque or money order to ensure the payment.
eBay Credit Card Customer Service
If you have any queries about eBay Credit Card Customer Service, then you can call 1-844-435-0237.
FAQs about eBay Mastercard
What is the credit limit of the eBay Mastercard credit card?
Your credit limit is determined by Synchrony Bank and you can check the limit at ebaymastercard.syf.com
How to check my eBay Mastercard transactions, statements, and payment due?
You have to log in to your eBay Credit Card Login portal at ebaymastercard.syf.com
How many reward points can I redeem at the time of checkout?
If your account is opened on or after July 16, 2019, then you can redeem your points at the time of checkout on eBay. You just have to log in to your eBay User Account that is linked to your eBay Mastercard, then simply select the item you like to buy, and at checkout, select the “Your Rewards” option.
Can I access cash with the eBay Mastercard?
Yes, you can request the PIN (Personal Identification Number) that can be used to get cash through the ATMs. In order to request a PIN, you have to call the phone number listed on the back of your card. You should know that the transaction fees will be applied to every cash advance.
So, that is all for this article about eBay Mastercard. Through this article, we have tried to provide step-by-step instructions to apply for the eBay Mastercard. Along with the credit card application procedure, we have mentioned the eBay Credit Card Login, account registration, password reset guide, etc. We believe the above-mentioned details are beneficial for you and help you a lot regarding your queries. For more information related to the eBay Mastercard, you can reach out to the customer service department for help.